I believe in more than simply taking a great picture.
What makes my work “stand out from the pack” is my passion for photographing the unique personality, characteristics and behaviors a loving owner cherishes most in their horse, dog or cat. My style creates images that captures this in a candid, artistic and sophisticated way.
Long before the camera comes out of the bag, I’ll spend time learning what makes your animal special and all the little things about him that melt your heart. Maybe it’s the way your horse rolls when you first release him into the field after a great ride, how your dog goes crazy when you rattle the car keys, how he sniffs the air at the beach or the way he tilts his head when you ask him a question. These are the types of traits I love to capture!
I also like to spend some “1 on 1” time with your pet prior to taking any pictures. This could be as simple as going for a walk or just hanging out at home. But it really helps me gain his trust and build a relationship before I start snapping.
Once I get to know your animal and understand the things you love about him, we’ll work together to figure out the best environment for photographing him and schedule a time for the actual photo shoot.
I also believe it’s incredibly important to help the pets in our community that are less fortunate than the ones lying upside down snoring on our beds right now. In addition to my ongoing photography commitment at local shelters to help pets find their forever homes, I’m also committed to giving a portion of my profits to these local shelters.
A standard package of $485 includes:
- Interview visit.
- Up to 2 hour photo shoot of your horse, dog or cat family member(s).
- A temporary, password protected, online proofing gallery of up to 60 images for you to choose from.
- Within this gallery, 10 digital images of your choice are included in the price. Any additional digital image ordered over and above this, are an additional $27 each.
- My costs are as transparent as you get. No high mark ups! Unlike most photographers, I give you the original, high resolution digital negatives to keep. You can make as many prints, calendars, posters etc as you like without having to come back to me. This is the real cost!
- All final digital images are professionally retouched and color-corrected. These files supplied are suitable for printing up to 8″ by 10″.
- All final digital files supplied via email, no longer than 2 weeks from the shoot date.
- Additional photographic prints, digital negatives, specialty books and canvas prints available on request. Additional costs vary, based on individual requests.
- A $1 per mile travel fee for locations more than 25 miles from POrtola Valley, CA 94028 will apply.